Dynamic Duo bundle
Adding these two together gives your skin the ultimate hydration boost when you are experiencing dry winter, or environmental skin.
1.Cleanse and exfoliate: Start by cleansing your skin with the Cleansing Balm and exfoliating cloth
2. Apply SMART cream: Take a small amount of cream, and massage into the face neck and decolletage. Ensure your skin is still slightly damp from cleansing. Massage the cream in an upwards motion until fully absorbed. Allow to penetrate and nourish your skin before proceeding.
3. Apply Restorative Face Oil; Wet your hands under the tap until lightly damp, squeeze two drops of restorative face oil into your hands and rub them together to distribute the oil, then press into, the face neck, and decolletage using an upward and outward motion. The oil will help seal in the moisture and provide additional nourishment to your skin.
SOOTHING - MOISTURIZING - ANTI-AGING - REJUVENATING - TRANSFORMING
Corbin Rd’s SMART face cream is literally smart.
S – Soothing
M – Moisturizing
A – Anti-aging
R – Rejuvenating
T – Transforming
A complete hydration, repair and antiaging solution
Our SMART face cream contains New Zealand's own scientifically proven, skin fortifying, organic bio-actives and delivery system, alongside the best the world has to offer in biome repairing and anti-ageing hydration. This is nature personified and whipped into a single pot.
Environmental aggressors, stress and exposure to harsh chemicals and allergens from food and personal care products can significantly disturb the skin’s biome and lead to redness, irritation, and infection. Chronic exposure to those triggers can induce inflammatory processes that accelerate the normal ageing process and may leave the skin biome disturbed, resulting in skin redness, irritation and infection. In addition, overexposure to UV radiation overstimulates melanogenesis in exposed and unprotected skin resulting in hyperpigmentation.
Aspired to address those issues, Corbin Rd has carefully selected and combined clinically backed and globally renowned botanical skin brightening, skin calming and skin soothing compounds that effectively boost the skin with immediate and long-lasting hydration and act as an incredible moisture retainer that promotes skin vitality and glow.
The clinically proven botanical blend of New Zealand native Red Seaweed, Black Fern – Mamaku, Kawakawa, Manuka Honey and New Zealand grown Gotu Kola and Liquorice Root, work in synergy with Bakuchiol, Kakadu, Frankincense, Ceramides and Pre & Probiotics to create Corbin Rd’s ultimate, unrivalled SMART skin formula to soothe, repair, brighten and reverse the signs of ageing.
All New Zealand ingredients are harvested using traditional Te Kanga Maori practices to ensure respect for the habitat and sustainability.
Multi-Vitamin Restorative Face Oil
Comprises of a nutrient-rich, curated blend of 95% organic, 100% natural botanical oils balanced to work together to soothe, strengthen skin and boost the skin’s natural immune system.
A potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins E, A, C, B and D, and omegas 6, 7 and 9, elevate the skin’s natural moisture retention capacity and accelerate skin healing and cell regeneration through increased collagen production. It is gentle on sensitive skin thanks to the non-irritating herbal oils, including New Zealand native kawakawa, frankincense, and macadamia nut oil.
- Plumps and deeply hydrates
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Promotes skin vitality and glow
- Minimizes pore size
- Calms and soothes dry, scaly, irritated skin
- Freshens and brightens
- Reduces itchiness
- Diminishes redness, blemishes and hyperpigmentation
- Minimizes dark spots
- Improves skin barrier function
- Combats uneven skin tones and imperfections
All skins including:
- Ageing skin
- Dry and flaky skin
- Sensitive skin
- Irritated red and itchy skin
- Uneven skin tones with hyperpigmentation
- Oily and acne-prone skin
How to use?
- Use after cleansing and exfoliating mornings and evenings.
- The amount to use depends on the condition of your skin. Start with a pea-sized amount and lightly massage on. Always use upward and outward strokes.
- The formula is designed to be concentrated and light. There is no need to use a lot as you don’t want to waste these beautiful ingredients.
- It can be used, and we recommend using it, around the delicate eye area.
- Use over lips at night to moisten and plump while you sleep.
- If you are over 25, use a little extra at night around the mouth and neck for fine line prevention.
- Use under your sunscreen and makeup.
- Our formula has no sun-sensitizing ingredients, which means it is ok to use during the day.
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Algae Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maltodextrin, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Xanthan Gum, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract, Boswellia Carterii Gum Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Bakuchiol, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Macropiper Excelsum Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sphingolipids, Mel, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin
Multi-Vitamin Restorative Face Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, (Sweet Almond Oil), Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, (Psoralea Corylifolia), Macropiper Excelsum leaf, (NZ Kawakawa), Calendula Officinalis, Rosa Canina, (Rosehip oil), Daucus Carrota Stavia Root oil, (Carrot Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, (Argan oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*(Jojoba Seed Oil), Tocopherol (Vit E), Helianthus Annus seed Oil (sunflower seed), Camillia Oleifera seed Oil (Carrot Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower(geranium)
When to Order
Can I use it around the eyes?
Absolutely, in fact, we suggest using it around the delicate eye area.